Tuesday 18 December 2012

Tag! You're it! part 2

Well, here are 11 random facts about myself.
1. I do not like any milky drink. Tea, coffee, milo....ugh!
2. I love to read.

3. I teach myself piano.
4. I like period drama movies better than modern movies.
5. I prefer classical music to most modern music.
6. I am a bit behind in maths but done with English/Grammar.
7. I am learning Latin and French.
8. I read two passages from the OT and two from the NT when I read my Bible.
9. I have ridden a horse once at a cadet camp.
10. I love to sew costumes.

11. I will soon have another little brother.

Next: Part 3 soon to come.
Photo of the Day:                                         






2 comments:

  1. Heehee, well, I don't consider tea to be a milky drink at all, as I never have milk in my tea. I generally have fruit kinds and they don't require embellishment in my opinion. Milo, you say? Are you Australian, by any chance? You needn't answer that, of course, or even publish this comment; but my sister used to live in Australia and that's the only time I ever heard of milo. (Which I do know doesn't necessarily mean it's only there.) Even had some once when I was there. To me it just seemed like very weak cocoa/hot chocolate. ;) Also my sister said Australians never have tea without milk! Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I should have checked your profile before I said that. Okay, New Zealand. Well, I was close. Sort of. :P

    ReplyDelete