Friday 13 June 2014

I didn't know what to call this post.

Hello readers! I'm back with a highly intelligent post as you can see by the title. I'm going to combine several things into one post like the amazing multi-tasker I am (not) and so here goes.
First, my sister Eponine(not her real name) has made a blog! It's called My Castle On A Cloud. Follow the link and check it out!
Second, the P&P95 Forever Club is aiming for 100 followers! If you haven't followed this amazing Pride and Prejudice 1995 fan blog, do so with speed, for once the desired goal is attained, there is to be a Grand and Glorious Giveaway!! So go here and become a member!
Thirdly I have been tagged by my other sister.

1. Les Miserables or Pride & Prejudice?
Don't ask. Just don't ask.2. Who is your favourite period drama gentleman? (P.S. Yes, Enjo is a gentleman in this case.)
Probably Mr. Knightley from Emma. He's down-to-earth, gentlemanlike (duh), witty and wise.
And his facial expressions are hilarious, especially in the scene where he scolds Emma.
3. Who is your favourite period drama woman/girl? (P.S. Not just 'heroines'.)
Tough question! I love Elizabeth Bennet, Elinor Dashwood, basically any Austen heroine!

4. What period drama character would you like to meet in person, and why, and what would you say to them?
I would love to meet Frank Churchill and scold him roundly, because nobody really did it in Emma. I would also love to meet Mr. Collins and discuss Rosings and Fordyce's Sermons, just for laughs.

5. What period drama actor/actress would you like to meet in person, and why, and what would you say to them?
I would love to meet Imelda Staunton because she is funny and a great actress. She has played at least two hilarious period drama characters: Miss Pole (Cranford) and Mrs. Palmer ( Sense and Sensibility 1995) and mainly I would talk to her about those roles. 
  

I'd also love to meet the stars of Les Mis and talk about singing, acting and cool accents:-)

And now for my questions:
1. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you like to be?
2. What is your favourite vegetable?
3. Would you rather live in a fairytale castle or a Regency mansion?
4. If your best friend was a period drama character, who would he/she be?
5. What is your favourite book of all time?

I'm tagging:

Anyone else can do this tag if they want:-) Adieu!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Elizabethany! I look forward to answering these! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have completed the tag... you can read it here: http://naomiblog15.blogspot.be/2014/06/a-tag-ramblings-and-final-header.html
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha… I would so love to meet Mr Collins….Good post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I would find it hard to keep a straight face while I was talking to him!

      Delete